Symantec™ is the most trusted and recognized brand name in the SSL industry and all of their certificates display the globally known Norton™ Secured Seal on every site they protect. The Symantec Secure Site with EV not only provides websites with the power of the Symantec name and the Norton checkmark, but also the green address bar, the most trusted visual indicator on the web. There is simply no better way to assure your customers that they are safe to make purchases on your site than this combination of the Symantec name, the Norton checkmark, and the green address bar. This SSL certificate isn’t a cost, it’s an investment – an investment in the trust of your company and a sure-fire way to let your customers know that their information is protected by the best of the best.
- Green Address Bar
- SAN Support
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Site Seal: Dynamic
- Server Licensing: Limited
- Malware Scan
As an Extended Validated (EV) certificate, the Symantec Secure Site with EV requires a thorough company vetting process before issuance, and this process can typically be completed in around 1-5 Days. Also, this certificate boasts a 99.9% browser recognition rate, while the Norton™ logo will be recognized and trusted by your customers, given its prominence on the web. In fact, The Norton seal gets around 800 million impressions per day across 165 countries.
- Extended Validation, Green Address Bar
- Secure up to 250 Domains ( Multi SAN Certificate)
- Symantec Secure Site EV covers both www & non-www versions.
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Secure Site EV SSL Carry warranty of $1,750,000 – highest in industry
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- FREE Installation Checker
- FREE Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
- FREE Symantec™ Malware Scanning (behavioral/predictive)
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
** Applicable to a server that supports SNI (Server Name Indication)