April 9, 2019
Microsoft Windows is prone to a local information-disclosure vulnerability. Local attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may lead to further attacks.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1709 for ARM64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1803 for 32-bit Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1803 for ARM64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1809 for 32-bit Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1809 for ARM64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 for 32-bit Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1709 for x64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 1709
- Microsoft Windows Server 1803
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Permit local access for trusted individuals only. Where possible, use restricted environments and restricted shells.
Ensure that only trusted users have local, interactive access to affected computers.
Updates are available. Please see the references or vendor advisory for more information.
JunGu and ZiMi of Alibaba Orion Security Lab
© 1995- Symantec Corporation
Permission to redistribute this alert electronically is granted as long as it is not edited in any way unless authorized by Symantec Security Response. Reprinting the whole or part of this alert in any medium other than electronically requires permission from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information in the advisory is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing based on currently available information. Use of the information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are no warranties with regard to this information. Neither the author nor the publisher accepts any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising from use of, or reliance on, this information.
Symantec, Symantec products, Symantec Security Response, and email@example.com are registered trademarks of Symantec Corp. and/or affiliated companies in the United States and other countries. All other registered and unregistered trademarks represented in this document are the sole property of their respective companies/owners.